DescriptionManual Gravity Slicer - 13in - Berkel -
Manual Gravity Slicer - 13in - Berkel -
Call or chat online with us during business hours for your priceMon-Fri 9am-6pm Eastern 1-866-217-2530
- Lowest Advertised Price
This manufacturer has a minimum advertised price policy
- Sold As
- 1 EA
- Packed As
The Berkel Professional Manual Gravity Feed Slicer offers a sanitary one piece engineered polymer base and product table that is NFS approved for easy and effective cleaning.
The table mounted sharpener maintains accurate sharpening with borazon stones. The sharpener is easy to remove and is submersible for cleaning. A kickstand supports the slice to hold while cleaning underneath the slicer.
Wafer thin slices can be achieved with a variable pitch barrel cam that can provide fine adjustments.
The operating controls and index knob ar located outside of the drop zone for quick access.
For added protection, a permanent ring guard covers the entire non-slicing portion of the knife while in operation.
• 1-speed, 1/2 HP, permanently lubricated ball bearing knife motor with thermal protection
• 120/60/1, 8 amps, AC, with 3 wire cord and plug
• 13in (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife
• Large product table with extra capacity:
- Rectangles up to 101⁄2" x 63⁄4" (265 mm x 170 mm)
- Squares up to 71⁄2" (190 mm)
- Rounds up to 81⁄2" (220 mm) diameter
• Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher with fence to secure and advance products evenly
• Ergonomic, multi-grip handle to advance product table
• No-volt release requires restarting the slicer after a power interruption
• Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife
• LED indicates power to the slicer
• Sealed start/stop switches conveniently located on the index knob housing out of the food zoneSpecifications