DescriptionImpinger® Electric CounterTop Oven Quiet/Slower Bake w/ 31" Conveyor - 208 V
Impinger® Electric CounterTop Oven Quiet/Slower Bake w/ 31" Conveyor - 208 V
- Sold As
- 1 EA
- Packed As
List Price: $9,143.00
• AIR IMPINGEMENT uses hot air under pressure which surrounds food with small jets of hot air. This allows for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods, two to four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on food product cooked.
• Uniform heating/cooking of food products offers a wide tolerance for rapid baking at a variety of temperatures.
• Variable speed Continuous Cook Platform moves products through the oven one after another, improving product flow during cooking and virtually eliminating labor.
• Safety of conveyorized product movement is a definite advantage over batch type ovens, as it eliminates the need for constant tending.
• Oven has one self-contained heating system.
• Customer specific air fingers on top and bottom allow for the heat to be adjusted and controlled by zoning
Electric Baking/Finishing Oven is self-contained, conveyorized and stackable up to 2 high. It is designed for countertop use and must be used with the appropriate 4” legs for proper cooling. Temperature is adjustable from 200°F (93°C) to 550°F (288°). Conveyor speed is adjustable from 1 minute to 24 minutes cooking time. Conveyor and air distribution fingers are removable through the side-access panels for easy cleaning. The conveyor is offered in either the 31” standard length or 50” extended model. Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber on the extended conveyor only.
Exterior is fabricated from No.4 finish stainless steel. The air distribution system consists of an axial type fan powered by 1/10 hp AC Motor. The heated air is forced through four (4) distribution fingers located in the baking chamber with two (2) above the conveyor belt and two (2) below. Each finger has required number of holes to create the air impingement effect on the food product passing through the baking chamber on the conveyor belt. The conveyor belt is a flexible stainless steel design with capacity for 16” (406mm) wide product and a travel distance of 31” (787mm) on the standard conveyor or 50” (1269mm) on the extended conveyor, of which 20” (508mm) is in the baking chamber. The direct drive conveyor is powered by a DC motor. The fuses for the controls and blower motor are located on the side of the control box.
The oven controls are located on the front of the oven. It includes a power on-off switch, temperature control and conveyor speed control. A heating indicator light illuminates when heating to let you know when the oven is calling for heat.
Heat is supplied by one (1) element at 5600 watts. Each oven is rated at 6 kW. The ovens are available in 208V or 240V and are single phase. The oven comes with a factory installed cord with NEMA 6-50 plug. A separate circuit breaker is required for each oven deck with the proper voltage, amperage, phase and hertz as indicated by model number.
Ventilation is recommended, but not required. Local codes prevail. These are the “authority having jurisdiction”
as stated by the National Fire Protection Association, Inc. in NFPA 96-1994.
The oven must have 6” (152mm) of clearance from combustible surfaces and 24” (610mm) clearance on both sides from other cooking equipment. The conveyor is removed from the control side of the oven.
All new Countertop Impinger® ovens come with a one year parts/labor warranty. Defective parts of the original equipment on all installed ovens are warranted for one year from the date of purchase.Specifications