DescriptionEAGLEgard® Green Epoxy Wire Shelving 1 EA
EAGLEgard® Green Epoxy Wire Shelving 1 EA
- Sold As
- 1 EA
- Packed As
List Price: $211.00
• EAGLEgard® Green Epoxy Wire Shelving, 30"W x 60"L w/MICROGARD" antimicrobial protection
• Wire shelf, constructed of carbon steel or type 304 stainless steel wire, consists of a top mat assembly using 10 gauge (.135diameter) mat wires spaced on 7⁄8 centers and welded to full length 6 gauge (.187 diameter) inside support wires and serpentine trusses.
• Quantities of each are based on shelf size.
• Mat wires are welded to a four-wire truss assembly at front and rear of shelf.
• Front and rear four-wire truss assembly is constructed of a 2 gauge (.250 diameter) bottom wire, a 6 gauge (.187 diameter) serpentine truss wire which creates a bridge-like reinforcement providing increased strength, and two 6 gauge (.187 diameter) top wires one directly below mat wires and one directly above which provide a pincer hold on mat wires.
• Top mat assembly is supported on each end by a three-wire truss assembly consisting of a 2 gauge (.250 diameter) bottom wire, a 6 gauge (.187 diameter) serpentine truss, and one 6 gauge (.187 diameter) top wire.
• Entire wire mat and truss assembly is notched at outside corners to accept a 12 gauge conical shaped collar, 15⁄8 in height which is welded in place.
• Conical-shaped collar is designed to accept tapered ABS plastic split sleeve, or aluminum split sleeve, which
clips over 16 gauge, 1-diameter steel grooved post.
• Wire shelf and post are either plated or epoxy coated with applicable finish as specified and constructed in accordance with the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards and bear its seal of approval.Specifications
Name EAGLEgard® Green Epoxy Wire Shelving 1 EA Brand EAGLEgardA Manufacturer Eagle Group Product ID EAG-3060E1EA Manufacturer ID 3060E Equivalents 3060E Material Green Epoxy Dimensions (LxWxH) 60 x 30 x N/A Product Cube 2.1 Product Weight 25 lbs Shipping Weight 60 lbs