DescriptionAmber Hot Food Pan - 1/3 Size, 6" Deep
Break resistant – won’t rust, dent or bend. Quieter than metal.
- Non-stick surfaces for easy food release, easy cleaning.
- Pans and lids are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Clear (cold) and amber (hot) for visibility.
- Designed for safety – cooler touch than metal.
- Hot Pans temperature range: –40°F/–40°C to 375°F/190°C, not for use with open flame.
- Cold Pans temperature range: –40°F/–40°C to 212°F/100°C.
- Soft Sealing Lids temperature range: –40°F/–40°C to 102°F/39°C.
- Pans with soft sealing lids designed to fit Max System™ Racks and Carts and CaterMax™ Insulated Carriers.
- Meets C.E.N. Gastronorm specification 631-1 developed by the European Committee for Standardization.
- Pans, Drain Trays and Lids certified to NSF Std. #2.
- Made of FDA compliant materials.
1/3 Size: 12 13/16" l x 6 7/8" width
U.S Capacity:5 3/8 U.S Quart
Lid Sold Separately #221PAB, 221P-86AB
Drain Lid Sold Separately #120P
Name Amber Hot Food Pan - 1/3 Size, 6" Deep Manufacturer Rubbermaid Commercial Product ID 218PAB Manufacturer ID 218P Equivalents RCP218PAMB, RCP 218P AMB, 218P Product Cube 0.13 Product Weight 1.4 lbs
Amber Hot Food Pan - 1/3 Size, 6" Deep